FORMER BUILDERS HOME! Tremendous value with every structural bump out on this NV Estate Wynterhall model in Lansdowne. Brand new architectural grade roof in 2020! This award winning home weighs in with a beautiful open floor plan boasting over 5800 SQ FT on 3 levels with 5 Bedrooms and 4.5 baths. Comfortable and luxurious outside living area is perfect for entertaining with over 500 sq ft of elevated wrap-around Trex Deck and over 500 sq ft of covered patio with custom pavers and 9 ft ceilings! No parking issues here with rare 3 car side load garage! With almost every available extra window, a south-facing exposure, a full walkout basement with 3 full-size windows, and a great room with 2 story arched windows, this home is light and lively. Recessed lights and ceiling fans everywhere! Quality and quantity; the owner has numerous high end selections and upgrades that blow away the competition! Gorgeous upgraded tile in all high traffic areas, as well as the kitchen, sunroom, and bathrooms. The gathering areas; living room, dining room, great room,and study are all adorned with warm Brazilian Cherry, as is the upstairs foyer and owner's suite! Main level study is perfect for working from home and features double glass doors and hardwired 100/1000 internet for interference-free telework. If the kids interrupt, there are also hardwired locations in all bedrooms and the great room; no buffering here! While on electronics, there is also whole-house audio with separate volume controls. You can feel the quality as you notice the incredible trim work; you can tell this was a carpenter's home! The millwork is outstanding! Almost every room has expanded casing on the windows, at least 3 piece crown molding, 2 piece chair railing, and shadow boxes. He even did it up and down the 2 oak staircases, with white risers and decked out the foyers and hallways. The kitchen is spectacular! Top of the line maple raised panel cabinets with dovetailed construction. A true chefs and entertainer's dream with granite countertops, under cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, and an expansive serving Island. The fully finished basement is perfect for entertaining, as well, with a gorgeous waterfall staircase spilling into a huge rec room, "Media" room with tray ceiling with theater lighting, Classic billiards room with hand-stained bead board and wrap around drink rail, bar area to refill those drinks, and a true 5th bedroom and full bathroom! And don't miss the HUGE unfinished storage area. Owner spared no expense on the upgraded security system which includes motion floodlights on the outside corners, a hardwired alarm system with separate zones for the Upper 2 levels and the basement. Professionally landscaped corner lot sits high above the street that drops as you pass the house creating a stately appearance and professionally landscaped setting with multi-level hardscape walls, winding paver patio, and mature Crepe Myrtles, River Birch, and Magnolia trees. Have the owner turn on the wifi controlled green 5-zone sprinkler and watch the water dance around the yard. Surrounded by strategically placed mature evergreens along the back and expansive side yard placed to create a private setting for your enjoyment, a favorite of the owners where they often gather with the family and neighbors. The location within the community is absolutely prime with only a five-minute walk to the elementary school, community pool, and Town Center. The endless Lansdowne events and amenities are legendary. This home truly has it all!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Mason, Vinyl Siding
5,861 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Lansdowne On The Potomac
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Office, Media, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Energy Star, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Coal. Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Casement, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Side Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool - Indoor, Racquet Ball, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)