Beautiful Franklin Farm Victorian home with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Freshly painted with gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout most of the main level. 2,122 square feet of open living, perfect for entertaining. Inviting living room with wood burning fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Spacious kitchen with granite countertops, custom white cabinets, tile flooring and pass thru to the dining room. Separate dining room with vaulted ceiling and sliding glass door access to the back deck. Main level bedroom suite with plenty of closet space and en suite bath. Two additional bedrooms and full bath on the upper level. Finished lower level with a recreation room, full bath and storage room. Quiet cul-de-sac location on .22 acres with a front porch, back deck and storage shed backing to trees. Minutes away from shops, restaurants, and plenty of convenient commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 3+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,122 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)