Gorgeous home shows like a model. Bright and open white kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances. Elegant Family room off the kitchen with coffer ceilings. main floor office. Large .46 acre lot backs to a conservancy area for ultimate privacy, Hardwood floors on main level as well as up front stairs and upstairs hallway. 5 bedrooms upstairs with 6th finished bedroom and bathroom in basement with room for an optional 7th bedroom in the basement, plus additional unfinished storage area. Easy commuter location, about 5 miles from future Ashburn Metro stop. Designer touches throughout -- This home is a MUST SEE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,378 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partial, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)